A lightweight butyl innertube with a reduced thickness (-22%), weight-optimized 0.7mm wall for those performance-orientated riders looking to drop some rotational mass without totally sacrificing durability.
- Easily identifiable from the ORANGE color-coded box
- P/V Presta valve (French valve) with 48/60/80mm length options for a wide range of rim depth compatibility
- Automated hot-feed extrusion with hydraulic press-cured vulcanization for consistent, high-quality, reliable construction
- All tubes are inflated and stored for 24hrs to check for leaks/defects prior to being packaged
- Low-lead nickel-plated valve with a threaded valve and removable core
- Packaged individually (carton/box)
|700c x 28 – 35 / 48mm||058817464287||160023-08||210000029041|