A streamlined and secure space to store frequently-used items, whatever the terrain.
The Backcountry Top Tube Pack is a convenient space to store frequently used items, whether navigating a challenging trail or on a daily commute.
The bag is ideal for stashing snacks, light valuables and electronic devices. It securely attaches to the top tube with Hypalon-reinforced Velcro straps that minimize abrasion on the frame. A one-finger zipper puller allows easy access on the move, while a full-length coated zipper safeguards contents against water and dirt when closed.
The top-tube bag is also padded with closed-cell foam to safeguard items against impact, while the bag itself is built from a lightweight laminate that combines waterproofing with resistance to tears and abrasion.
- While the body fabric of this bag is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter through the seams when exposed to sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry.
- One-finger zipper puller provides easy access on the go
- Stiff construction retains shape, preventing knee contact
- Shock-absorbing closed cell foam padding protects frame and contents
- Carbon-friendly attachment with Hypalon-reinforced Velcro straps
- Reflective graphics for increased visibility
- Hard-wearing, all-weather Dimension Polyant VX21
- The Backcountry Top Tube Pack is made from Dimension-Polyant VX21, a four-layer laminated fabric originally developed for the maritime industry. Designed to fit the demands of off-road riding, the material combines waterproofing, light weight, low stretch, and high abrasion and tear resistance.
- The Velcro straps are reinforced with Hypalon, a durable rubberized nylon that provides extra protection against friction and puncture in areas of high stress.
- Wash by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry.
- Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.