At a mere 150 grams, the S-Works EXOS are the lightest cycling shoes to ever come with a Boa dial. And not only are they ridiculously light, but they still have all the features that are synonymous with the S-Works label. They’re still at that World Tour level, just ridiculously light.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee,and foot alignment.
- Our lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate maximizes power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0
- A revolutionary Dyneema Mesh allows us to achieve weight without sacrificing hold for the ultimate connection and comfort.
- BOA IP1 dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Form Fit last with a Warp Sleeve vamp for the ultimate in connectivity, comfort, and speed.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 150g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA IP1 Fit System|
|Outsole||FACT Powerline carbon plate|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White / 47||888818446285||61019-1347||25629|