- 4mm compressionless housing - Low friction polymer liner - Housing Length: 200m
- 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable - Unit of Measure: 100pcs - Shift Cable Diameter: 1.1mm - Cable Length: 2200mm - Cable Material: Stainless Steel - Shifter Cable Comp.: Shimano/SRAM
Jagwire's Hydraulic Fittings Combo Box is a handy parts box for your home shop that includes a variety of common fittings and seals for a range of disc brakes from Avid, Formula, Hayes, Magura, Shimano and Tektro.
Box of 10 DOT Hydraulic Hose - 2000mm hose length Compatible with: - SRAM G2 Ultimate, G2 RSC, G2 RS, G2 R; - Guide Ultimate, Guide RSC (B1), Guide RS (B1), Guide R (B1); - Avid XX World Cup 2010–2011, XX 2010–2011 - Avid Juicy Ultimate, Juicy Carbon, Juicy Seven, Juicy Five
Box of 10 DOT Hydraulic Hose - 2000mm hose length Compatible with: - SRAM Guide RSC (A1), Guide RS (A1), Guide R (A1) - Level TL (A1) - DB5 - Avid Elixir R, CR, CR Mag, 5, 7, 9, X0, XX 2012–2016, XX World Cup 2012; 7 Trail, 9 Trail, X0 Trail
- Hydraulic Disc Brake Hose Fitting Kit - Includes 5 threaded hosebarbs, 5 red comp fittings, 1 T8 Torx - Compatible with Stealthamajig and standard levers
- Brake housing for polymer coated brake cables - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
- 5mm derailleur housing
$148.00 - $169.00
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$72.99 - $158.00
- Housing ferrules - Material: Alloy - 100 pieces
- 4mm compressionless housing - Housing Length: 50m - Shift Housing Diameter: 4mm
- 4mm compressionless housing - Slick-Lube liner (SL) - Housing length: 50m
- Complete shifter and brake cables and housing kit - Low friction, prelubricated casing - Cable Material: Stainless Steel - Cables & Housing: Comp.Campagnolo Ergopower Ultra-Shift
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$12.00 - $86.99
Protection where it's needed; Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. Designed to protect a frames finish Tube Tops can also be used to quiet cable slap.
Jagwire Mini Combo Boxes contain needles and compression bushings for many common hydraulic disc brakes. - Includes a variety of common fittings for a range of disc brakes from SRAM, Avid, and Shimano
Includes: - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cables (1 x 1350mm, 1 x 2350mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced linear strand housing (black) - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Road bike-specific 1.6mm coated stainless cable - Front and rear brake - Disc compatible - 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner - Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules
- Road bike-specific 1.6mm extra-long coated stainless cable - Front and rear brake - Disc compatible - 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner - Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules
$72.99 - $74.00
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
The Elite Sealed Shift Kit uses a continuous liner that seals the system completely protecting it against dirt, mud and other contamination. Available in three colors, this system offers the ultimate combination of protection and low-friction performance. To ensure the best possible performance, we've paired Elite Polished Ultra-Slick inner cables with our improved Slick-Lube continuously-lubricated liners. This combination delivers precise cable movement and excellent durability. - The continuous liner running from the levers to the derailleur offers outstanding protection from dirt and debris - Elite Polished Ultra-Slick cables are paired with Slick-Lube liners to minimize friction - Lightweight XEX shift housing is nearly 30% lighter than traditional shift housing - 5.0mm shift housing and 1.9mm inner liner may not be compatible with all frames and components What's Included: - 1x 3200mm XEX Shift Housing - 2x 2300mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Shift Inner Cables - 2x 2225mm Slick-Lube Liners - 2x LEX-SL 4mm Shift Housing Segments, 300mm - 4x Open Brass End Caps - 7x Open Alloy End Caps for 5mm Housing - 2x Open Alloy End Caps for 4mm Housing - 2x Pro Indexed Inline Adjusters (4mm/5mm) - 2x Housing Connectors (4mm/5mm) - 2x Cable Tips - 2x Grub Seals - 2x 5G Tube Tops - 2x Rotating Hooks
Shimano XTR OT-SP41 Polymer Coated Derailleur Cable Sets
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Lined end caps have an internal sleeve that extends out from the end. This liner protects the inner cable from the opening in the end cap, preventing cable coatings from wearing off and ensuring the lowest possible friction. Lined end caps can also be paired with a sealing liner or a dirt guard to keep dirt and grime out of the housing. Use lined end caps whenever you use Teflon-coated cables to protect the coating.
Jagwire's Lined End Caps are nice ferrules designed for the ends of shift cable housing sections. They feature a small nylon extension on the end that helps reduce friction and adds protection for coated cables, too. You get a bottle of 50 for all your bicycle setup needs.
$59.99 - $65.99
With more disc brake platforms on the market than ever before, fitting hydraulic hoses can be complex and frustrating. That’s why we developed the Quick-Fit Hydraulic Hose adapter system, a foolproof approach utilizing proven caliper-adapter technology from the motorcycle world. Pro universal hoses makes it safe and easy to dial in a perfect fit. Simply select a Pro hydraulic hose and match it with a compatible Mountain Pro Quick-Fit adapter kit. It’s that easy. Pro Hydraulic Hoses come in a wide array of colors. Pro Quick-Fit adapter kits are available separately in convenient packaging for the most popular brake manufacturers and models. - A Kevlar weave surrounding the liner prevents bulges due to heat buildup and extreme pressure - Each hose has 2 caliper-side universal couplers that connect to the Quick-Fit Adapters (sold separately) - Mountain Pro hydraulic hose kits are available in 12 colors and finishes - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos
The Road Elite Sealed Brake Kit uses a continuous liner that seals the system completely and protects it against dirt, mud and debris. Available in unique three colors, this system offers the ultimate combination of protection and low-friction performance. To ensure the lowest possible friction, we've paired Elite Polished Ultra-Slick inner cables with our improved Slick-Lube continuously-lubricated liners. This combination delivers precise cable movement and excellent durability. - The continuous liner running from the levers to the brake caliper offers outstanding protection from dirt and debris - Elite Polished Ultra-Slick cables are paired with Slick-Lube liners to minimize friction - Low-compression housing results in crisp brake lever feel - 2.4mm inner liner may not be compatible with all frames and components What's Included: - 1x 2200mm CSX Brake Housing - 1x 1350mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Front Brake Inner Cable - 1x 2000mm STS-EL Elite Polished Ultra-Slick Rear Brake Inner Cable - 1x 1275mm Slick-Lube Liner - 1x 1925mm Slick-Lube Liner - 2x Open Brass End Caps - 4x Open Alloy End Caps - 2x Cable Tips - 2x Grub Seals - 2x 5G Tube Tops - 2x Rotating Hooks
Page 1 of 5 Next page