Made to keep you riding in comfort in a range of conditions. Part of our Airmap collection, the Cache Anorak is a lightweight, stowable and highly adaptable outer layer.
Whether exploring new routes or racing to a checkpoint, a jacket that blends weather protection, breathability, and utility is a must. With fully-taped 3-layer Airmap on the body, and 2-layer Airmap at the rear side panels, hem and cuffs, the Cache Anorak holds off the rain, shields you from the wind and keeps you fresh when you’re working hard. To the front, a smooth-running 1/2 zipper with alight weight chin guard meets a deep kangaroo pocket with dual zippered hand pockets. An additional zippered front pocket doubles as a stow bag for the anorak, with clips to attach it to your bike.
Tailored with a relaxed, shaped silhouette that works on and off the bike, the Cache Anorak features an elastic drawcord hem and half-elastic sleeve cuffs for a trim fit and easy access with gloves. Reflective 7mesh logos and a reflective front pocket interior, visible when packed, complete the piece.
- ½ CF zipper #3 reverse coil
- StashSystem: Zippered front pocket which packs into itself and can be stored on the bike.
- Kangaroo front pocket with zippered side hand pocket entry
- Elastic at hem for adjustability
- Elastic at back of sleeve cuff (half) for a dailed fit and ease of putting on and taking off over gloves etc.
- Chin guard with brushed tricot inside for comfort
- Articulated but relaxed fit to be worn both on and off bike
- Reflective details
- PFC & PFAS-free
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Recycled fabric
|Butterscotch / Small
|Butterscotch / Medium