The Limited Edition Helm MKII Sunburst.
Travel is pre-set at 160mm, but is Internally adjustable 130 – 160mm.
The Helm MKII is our first major revision of the Helm fork lineup and improves on its predecessor in nearly every way.
The Helm MKII includes a newly designed damper featuring a new compression and mid-valve circuit for increased support and control while a new SKF oil seal head and 2.5 weight damper oil reduce friction and provide a more supple ride-feel.
• Fully Revised Damper Tune
• New compression and midvalve circuit for increased support and control
• New SKF low friction oil seal head cartridge
• High performance damper oil from Motorex
• New SKF low friction wiper seals installed in the castings.
Redesigned Air Spring
• Increased air volume for better traction and suppleness
• New air piston for reduced friction
• New threadless air seal head for easier travel change
Weight - 2080 grams
Damping - High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound
Adjustments - High speed compression (10 positions)
Low speed compression (17 positions)
Low speed rebound (10 positions)
Independent positive air spring
Independent negative air spring
Indexed travel adjust system (8 positions)
Spring - Double-Air spring system. High volume positive and negative air springs
Stanchion Diameter - 35mm
Minimum Brake Rotor Size - 180mm. * If you are using a Hope Tech brake on a Helm fork, you will need to use a 200mm rotor with appropriate adapter.
Travel - Optimized for 130-160mm of travel
Travel Adjustments - Internal, 10mm Increments (160mm down to 130mm)
2 Travel spacers included
AXLE / SPACING / OFFSET - "D-Loc" 15mm Bolt-on thru axle / 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 44mm
Max Tire Size - 64mm wide by 749mm tall (29)
|Travel||160mm (adjustable from 130mm-160mm)|
|Steerer Diameter/Material||1.5" Tapered Steerer|
|Dropouts||15x110mm Boost TA|
* Subject to change without notice.
Cane Creek Helm MKII
|44mm / 160mm||840226080697||253297-11||210000043906|